Birthing Bliss Bag.
|Who enjoys a bit of spoiling and pampering?
I certainly do, and I believe “mums to be” deserve it as well; especially when they are birthing a new life into this world.
But on a more serious note, this little bag of goodies is not just about the pampering that is welcomed by aching feet and swollen bellies, but also a chance to connect and develop your partnership together and gain a closer bond between yourselves as a couple and your baby.
So what do you think of our Birthing Bliss Bag?* – FREE with every VIP booking!
* Hypnobirthing Book and MP3 – Sophie Fletcher, a clinical phycologist designed, wrote and recorded the Hypnobirthing class content, the Mindful Hypnobirthing Book and the 9 MP3 tracks that accompany the VIP class. You know your in good hands.
* Aromatherapy scent – Lavender. This secret weapon is useful for anchoring, funny smells you come across in hospital as well as helping you stay relaxed. Unlike oils, this palm sized bag can be held in your hand meaning you can use it when you want, and discard it when you don’t.
* Massage oil – A light fragrance that won’t annoy during labour; keeps your skin wonderful, soft and fresh and protects your skin and your partner’s hands against friction. You can add your own scents to this oil if you wish (please consult an aromatherapist first) The only place we don’t recommend using it – on your chest.
* Massage ball – Let’s face it, not all partners are great at massage, and if they are massaging for a long time it’s not comfy for anyone. These great balls have little bobbles on them to ease and work any knots and they are slightly squishy allowing the pressure to be varied
* Candle – for practicing your anchoring, perfect for bath time practice.
* Lip Balm – You’re going to be doing loads of kissing soon! (Oh and the dry hospital air can chaff lips)
* 5x Oxytocin Cards – Double sides, these cards are designed for you to write your own affirmations on, invite loved ones to write messages on, colour in as well as have a few favourites. Have them with you when labouring and you will carry those message of support and love.
*Contents, size and colour may slightly vary.