Welcome to Your ParentCraft Class
Today You Will Learn All About Baby.
Whilst We Can Not Promise You An Instruction Manual, We Can Promise You The Chance To Lean And Explore Parenting Topics To Make Decisions About Caring For Your Baby.
Some of you may have had experience with new-borns and baby’s, others wont have a clue, either way this class goes further than just regular ParentCraft. This is very hands on and interactive session with individual workstations for you to work through each topic in your own way and time.
It can also get very noisy with laughter and fun!
- Baby Care – Bathing, Safe Sleeping, Nappy changing and dressing.
- Recognising your baby’s needs – Crying, Soothing and Bonding.
- Feeding choices – a balanced view on your options. We also include storage and equipment.
- Breastfeeding – for those wanting to breastfeed or at least find out more.
- Going Out With Baby
- Shopping for Baby – this section helps you to decided what’s essential, desirable or not needed, from slings to care seats and all the paraphernalia they seem to need!
- Skin to Skin with baby – its not just for breastfeeding nor about the moment they are born, and what’s the big deal anyway?
- The first hour of life
- Baby Massage
- Healthy Baby, ill Baby
- Parenting choices and handling others expectations or judgements
- Local support and information
Session & Cost: £29 Sundays: 3.30pm – 5.30pm. Refreshments provided.
SPECIAL OFFER ALERT – ParentCraft class just £20 when booked with Hypnobirthing. Simply tick the “ParentCraft Bolt On” box when booking your Hypnobirthing Class using these forms …. click here
Don’t want the special offer? No worries simply use the form below to book instead.
Please note not all these topics are covered in the basic parent craft class – please visit the Class Comparison page to find out more.